- You must wear a wrist band at all times. Any tampering with the bands in any way, you will loose your band and have to purchase another.
- No Trainers will be allowed in the staging area.
- Listen to all and any instructions by our staff.
- Be willing to help other competitors as well.
- Be polite and considerate to all backstage.
- When not helping your clients please go out front and find an empty seat. Do not hang out backstage during the show. This would cause way too much congestion.
- Have fun!
First step to obtaining a trainers pass is to send a money order to the address listed below. When picking up your trainers pass at the ticket booth the day of the show please fill out the NPC card. This card will come with your pass. Give the NPC card back to the box office, I will pick theme up after the show and mail the cards in. Please try to purchase passes early. Contact Kim Nuessle by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Please mail in a cashiers check or money order to:
7250 W Fallen Leaf
Peoria, Arizona 85383
Make check payable to: Miles Nuessle
If you can not purchase your pass prior to the days leading up to the show, you or your client can buy the pass at the weight-in's on Friday night.
If absolutely necessary, you can contact Kim at 480-797-8612 to buy a pass the day of the show.