NEW TRAINERS PASS – COST $160 You will need to buy an NPC card for $125. This NPC card is a onetime purchase for the calendar year. The first Trainers pass of the year including the NPC card is $260 Then for the remanding calendar year it is $160 for all the other shows with NPC Miles Productions.
• This NPC card is mandated by the NPC that no one can be back stage without a current NPC card for insurance reasons.
• Pass ables you to sit in the audience for prejudging and finals
• Pass gives you access to the backstage area to help clients.
Remember. The NPC card is good for all the shows in the Calendar year. The Trainers pass is valid for one show. You will need to purchase a new trainer pass for each show.
You must always wear a wrist band. Any tampering with the bands in any way, you will lose your band and must purchase another.
1. No Trainers will be allowed in the staging area.
2. Listen to all and any instructions by our Red Shirts
3. Be willing to help other competitors as well.
4. Be polite and considerate to all backstage.
5. When not helping your clients please go out front and find an empty seat. Do not hang out backstage during the show. This would cause way too much congestion.
6. Have fun!
First step to obtaining a trainer’s pass is to send a money order to the address listed below. When picking up your trainers pass from Kim Nuessle 480 797 8612 the day of the show please fill out the NPC card. This card will come with your pass. Give the NPC card back to Kim, we will mail the cards in. Please try to purchase passes early. Contact Kim Nuessle by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
You can also buy the Trainers pass from Kim at the check in prosses. Thursday for the 2 day shows and Friday for one day shows.
Last resort you can buy a Trainers pass day of the show from Kim.
Please mail in a cashier’s check or money order to:
7250 W Fallen Leaf Peoria, Arizona 85383
Make check payable to: Miles Nuessle